Registration opens April 4, 2022!
For over 30 years, Camp Bitobig has provided opportunities for children to experience the diverse wonders of nature and to learn outdoor skills in a safe, fun, and hands-on manner at the Lake Laurentian Conservation Area. Our camp instructors are fully trained, have a passion for inspiring a love of nature in children, and are dedicated to creating a fun learning environment for all campers! Children may only be registered in a maximum of two sessions. Children must be between the ages of 7-12 (must be turning 7 by the end of 2022).
Details about cost, weeks, themes, and schedules can be found here.
Applications for Junior Counsellors can found here.
Camp Bitobig follows day camp protocols set out by the province of Ontario and our COVID-19 policies will be updated as required.
COVID-19 Protocols for this year
- 2 cohorts of 23 campers, with 3 camp counsellors. Cohorts will not interact or do any activities together. They will eat in different picnic areas, have their own designated bathroom, have staggered lunch breaks. Families will be cohorted together.
- The Bit-O-Bus is back! Campers will need to wear masks when on the bus. Campers being dropped off onsite will have separate drop-off locations for their cohorts.
- Most activities will be outdoors! (Yes, even more outdoors than usual!) Masks will be required when indoors and while on the bus.
- Daily screening of campers and staff.
- Flexible refund policy to accommodate campers with symptoms suspected or confirmed cases of COVID.
- Camp Bitobig will be implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the province of Ontario in order to keep all of our campers as safe as possible. To read our full COVID-19 policy document, see https://bit.ly/3tCQXHR
Please note, families will need to read and agree to the full policy document before attending camp. Any changes made to update our COVID-19 Policies will be communicated to families as they occur.